Sunday, June 21, 2009

Target Women x2 (a.k.a. watch this while I get my groove back)

I got back from Europe late Friday night, after a long international flight, a delayed flight out of O'Hare (where we sat on the tarmac for two hours while lightening flashed around us), an hour drive home from the airport, and then, finally, spending the hour and half after returning home battling the moth invasion that had taken over in our absence (over 40 of them...I counted!). Suffice it to say, yesterday was spent in a state of full-body exhaustion, and today I'm just starting to get back on track.

I actually have a whole list of things about which I'd like to post in the next couple weeks--including two feminist flashbacks I need to catch up on--but, for now, as a sort of buffer while I get back on my feet, here's Sarah Haskins' two latest. Funny and insightful as ever!



...and...

No comments:

Post a Comment