Monday, June 22, 2009

The Good Wife

So, I was sitting and watching television and minding my own business last night, when a very short teaser-type ad for a new CBS show called The Good Wife flashed by. Now I wasn't really paying close attention, so I only caught the tail-end of the preview and had an immediate gut reaction to the show's title that amounted to something along the lines of what the...hell?! But I decided I shouldn't pass judgment so quickly without having any idea what the show was about and went online to find out more. What I discovered is the video below, a 3-minute combined trailer/interview with cast and crew discussing the show, and I have to say that, despite the dubious title, the show actually sounds like it might be quite compelling (and, dare I say, feminist or, at the very least, a show with strong female characters)...if it's done well.

From the limited information given in the below preview, what do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment