Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blogs-a-plenty

I'm relatively new to this regular-blogging shtick (having only blogged irregularily in the past) and that newness--combined with the insanity that is my Google Reader--is making me feel a little schizophrenic. Should I blog today about Sarah Palin (again!) or sex education or abortion or why I think third wave feminism is over and done with? It's just too much (not to mention that I'm absolutely overwhelmed with the brilliance of many of my fellow bloggers--see "other blogs" sidebar for a sampling--even though they're currently part of my Google-Reader-overload-problem)! So, while I get my head on straight and get off the internet for a little while so I can actually write a coherent post, here are a few things that have caught my interest recently:

Habladora over at The Feminist Underground writes an excellent response to the question Are All Women Pro-Woman?

Cara at The Curvature urges us to Chill, be positive and let Obama do what he does best.

Amy at Appetite for Equal Rights adds her perspective to the discussion about why Sarah Palin is Not a Feminist.

And, the 64th Carnival of Feminists is up over at This is What a Feminist Blogs Like. That alone should keep me busy for the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment