Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sidewalks are more interesting than gay rights

Sadly, since I moved into the Mountain time zone last year, my formerly-deemed must-see viewing of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report has dwindled from four times a week to the occasional episode on Hulu and clips here and there when I can find the time. The reason? By some ridiculous whim of the programmers here, these shows air at midnight and 12:30am instead of the much more respectable East Coast times of 11 and 11:30pm. Why? I have no idea. But I do know that most nights that's just too late for me...well, if I actually expect to be productive the next day. So while I can't catch all the great Jon Stewart moments when they happen, sometimes other lovely people post clips that just must be shared:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Queer and Loathing in D.C.
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorRon Paul Interview

H/T to Appetite for Equal Rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment