Tuesday, May 26, 2009

California Upholds Prop 8 Gay Marriage Ban

I'm so annoyed right now I don't think I have the wherewithal for an intelligent and thoughtful rant, so I'll just take the time to say this to the world:

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Okay, that didn't really make me feel better. But the flurry I've email I've been receiving in the past few hours from various pro-LGBT organizations does make this disheartening moment a little less hard to handle.

In case you're in need of a little community therapy, like I was, go get a free "I Love Love" bumper sticker from CREDO, check out Equality California's campaign to overturn Prop 8, and watch the Courage Campaign's video "Fidelity". And, of course, feel free to donate if you can.

Again: ARRRRGGGGHHHH.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment