Monday, March 30, 2009

Sunshine Cleaning


This is (sadly) not a review of Sunshine Cleaning, the new indie dramatic comedy about two sisters (played by Amy Adams and Emily Blunt) and their crime scene clean-up business. However, once I'm home, I'm going to make a beeline for the theater to watch this film. It looks hilarious, engaging and smart, both the writer and the director are women, I love Adams and Blunt as actors, and I'm thrilled that a film with not one, but two, female leads is getting so much press.

If you just can't wait for my review, which I hope to write within the coming week, check out Melissa Silverstein's post about the film over at Women and Hollywood. Then, watch the trailer and figure out where and when you can see the film at a theater near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment